Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A trip to Low Yat at 22/8/2009

This trip is basically planned in a last minute as I was undecided on what should I do for the last days of my holiday. As an enviromentalists I planned to take a 40 minute walk from my home in Southern Park to Taman Gembira Teluk Gadong Station to save fuel. My mum disagreed and we had argued and I relent after listening to her reasonings.

So as usual, I purchase a return ticket to KL Sentral cost RM7.40 and once arriving, I struggled to find a touch n go store for me to buy the card. I had to ask twice in order to get to buy the card. I bought a RM10 touch n go card in which RM10 purchase fee is waived. So I went to KL Sentral Monorail station. And damn! They had decided to develop the land in between KL Sentral Monorail and KL Sentral which once has a pedestrian walkway and we pedestrian has to talk a long way to reach the monorail! So I use my card in the monorail to Imbi station, which stands in between Times Square and Plaza Berjaya. Low Yat Plaza was around there.

Once I stepped out, I started to look for Low Yat plaza. So, I went in a circle until I asked a Malay couple where is Low Yat plaza. Then finally, I found Low Yat plaza! So when I was inside the plaza, I was suprised to see contemporary looking mall, which I thought it would be backward since Low Yat plaza has been around for long time.

So I took a walk around which lasts about 2 hours. I managed to find 2 lenovo shops in Low Yat itself! I managed to see a some Computer models that are unavailable in Klang like Alienware, Twinhead/Twincam and my one of my favorite is Lenovo All-in-one PC and a Lenovo netbook which costs RM6K as it uses Intel Centrino or Core 2 Duo instead of Intel Atom processor.

Before 5, I quickly go back home. As in KTM, I realised sometimes life is meaningless, as I could see those computer stuff, but unable to buy it due to fear of warranty, and u have to go back all the way to Low Yat. So I just feel empty in my heart, which I have no idea how to fill it. I'm sure that material wealth will not fill in this emptiness.