Thursday, August 20, 2009

Prom night 2009: One of the happiest days in my life






Prom night was one of the happiest days in my life as I'm experiencing new enviroments.






In the 1st Klang Boys Brigade (fyi, the Boys Brigade is the oldest body uniform movement in the world), we put in pride on the uniformity of our movement, the loud voice of the commander(BER-----GERAK KE---KANAN, BERTIGA------TIGA, KE---KANAN----,(PU is ommited)SING), and the posture of our body, in which our hands are firm, and last but not least, we are one in vision, one in mission and one in division. As in the prom night, I'm experiencing and celebrating the best side of my individuality, since as a conformist and a conservatist, I do not view such party in a positive manner due to negative connotations attched to it through the mass media.






Furthermore, I have experienced the warmness of friendship with people like Mervyn who has left Malaysia to his homeland ,Sarsie and others longtime buddies, and the opportunities to mix with the freshmen.






Last but not least, I have managed to find, not my true love but a dancing partner. Her name is Fion Tan(on the right). According to Mike, she's damn pretty, which means my prayers has come, true, partially. Btw, I can only gave her a fake rose.
Overall, the prom night has been meaningful to me as it gives me greater sense of confidence and I broke my curse in a superb fashion.